Saturday, 29 March 2014

They Think It's All Over...


...it is now! These are the final pages for my nieces' album. They now have it in their possession and to say that they are delighted with it would be something of an understatement, lol! They had no idea I was making it so it came as a complete surprise to them which I am sure was part of the pleasure for them. I think the photo on the right is probably my favourite in the entire album, they just look so wrapped up in each other it's as if the rest of the world doesn't exist. I've used mostly Alexis Design Studio's Sterling Roses Simplistic Minimalist kit with a few bits from other ADS kits. The falling in love with you word art is part of the kit so I copied is as closely as I could for the second page. I've also used a couple of photo masks from a Daisy Trail kit. I was going to slot removable tags into some of the pages but changed my mind on that one but have still made them and tucked them into a pocket in the back of the album. The decorated side of each one has a different love/marriage related quotation and they can write memories of the day on the back of them  for their children and grandchildren to enjoy in the future. I'll have to find something else to do with my time now! D)


I'm entering my pages into these challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful pages of scrap. Simple and elegant. Bravo ! It's successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Have a wonderful Weekend.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann your album pages have just blown me away. What a lucky couple to be presented with something so special. Just beautiful - every page has been a winner.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I have yet to dry digital scrapbooking, thinking of looking into that myself in the near future! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw what a wonderful thoughtful gift! you should be very proud. thanks for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz xx Stacey S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you will have no problem filling your time or maybe I should say they will have no problem filling in your time! LOL! This is lovely and what a cherished book they have!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gift, I know they will lov e it as much as I do! Thanks so much for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card, Thank you for entering the Charisma Cardz Challenge. Keeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This such a lovely page, what a memory and your tags are great.
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges! hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x