Tuesday, 25 March 2014

I'm In The Mood For Dancin'......


Two more pages for my niece's album today. I have a couple more to share with you and that is it done! I have thoroughly enjoyed making it and have extended my skills and knowledge in the process - can't be bad!
I've used a new kit to create both pages, Sterling Roses by Alexis Design Studio. I used one of my own digi stamps to create the embossing on the two backing papers. If you'd like to know the quick and easy way to do this, there's a couple of tutorials here.

I'm entering my pages into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful like the mirrored features on both pages and the way the images are edged.thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, lovely vintage colours ideal for our Fussy & Fancy 'Shabby Chic' challenge good luck xxxAnnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Fussy and Fancy and good luck with the challenge Judy & Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, beautiful and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pages!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at SGCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous pages! love the papers and the way you've 'framed' your photos! Thanks for sharing them with the Southern Girls!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both pages are fabulous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x