Wednesday, 19 February 2014

With This Ring



This is another double pager for my niece's wedding album. I couldn't resist the lovely photo of my great nephew and great niece so it just had to be scrapped! Lewis looked so proud to be 'in charge' of the ring cushion, although if her expression is anything to go by, I'm not altogether sure that Ellie fully trusts him not to drop them, lol! I created the pages in Craft Artist 2 using a mixture of kits with the bulk of the embellishments coming from one I got a couple of days ago. A lot of the members of the Craft Artist Creative~Cappers group I belong to on Facebook, have been experimenting with 'out of the frame' techniques and I thought the the photo with Lewis holding the cushion was a perfect one to use this technique for. I couldn't do it for the other one because the photo doesn't have Kerry's full fingers on. Below you can see what the pages will look like side by side in the album. 


I'm entering my pages into these challenges: 
Thank you for dropping by today.



10 comments:

  1. Ann,
    The colors and layout are superb but the pictures are wonderful. This is just so beautiful, thank you for sharing your very sweet creation with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Ann.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet double-page layout! thanks for playing along with us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeedy, who ISN'T addicted to love!!!! Gorgeous pages.....I really like how you have gone 'outside' the frame - looks brill!!! Thanks for joining us at OUAS ....And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wedding layout. Lovely photos and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and heartfelt layout, Ann. Thanks for letting us all share this with you. I appreciate your participation in our challenge, and pray that you will have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely. The layouts really work to showcase those photos. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely layout, love the details
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice and interesting double LO! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW :-) That's brilliant! :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon A... Sketch! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x