Friday, 21 February 2014

Spring is in the air!


Well the sun poked it's head out for a little while this morning and it made me hope for spring so I thought I'd give it a help along with a spring themed card! I created the card in Craft Artist 2 (how did I manage before I got this program????) using papers from the freebie kit you can get from the tab above. I changed the colour of one of the papers to make it more cream - just in case you're searching through them trying to find it. The digi of the daffodils in the mug is one of my own. I decided to keep this one simple so only added brads/card candy which I made from the green paper.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for coming by today, I hope you're getting to see a little sunshine too.

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely spring card this is, love the colours and a beautifully coloured image too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Ann. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Ann, love the colour of the background, thanks for joining us this week.
    #sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty colours for spring.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. another gorgeous creation Ann
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely touch of sprring, very much needed by me as we've had a heck of a winter here in Southern Ontario CANADA this year...I'm sooooo looking forward to the end of winter.

    I love that image and how the yellow really pops on the green DP you used. Just lovely.

    Thanks for joining us for our 200th Challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely spring card, Ann, and I love your daffodils digi, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and perfect for our colour challenge this week...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow a fab jug of daffodils. A great reminder of Spring. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Ann: Your card with green is delightful--love the daffodils. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful spring card. Love the digi. Thanks for playing along with us at OSAAT Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ann...such a lovely card. I love your sweet bouquet of daffodils, one of my favorite flowers. And the way you are showcasing them, stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elegant card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x