Well the sun poked it's head out for a little while this morning and it made me hope for spring so I thought I'd give it a help along with a spring themed card! I created the card in Craft Artist 2 (how did I manage before I got this program????) using papers from the freebie kit you can get from the tab above. I changed the colour of one of the papers to make it more cream - just in case you're searching through them trying to find it. The digi of the daffodils in the mug is one of my own. I decided to keep this one simple so only added brads/card candy which I made from the green paper.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- PTW - Lovely layers
- Crafty Catz - Cream, green and 1 other colour
- Simply Create Too - St Patrick's Day or use green
- Stampin' for the weekend - Flower Power
- OSAAT - Use a digi
- CD Sunday - All about Spring
- Friday Sketch - the sketch
Thank you for coming by today, I hope you're getting to see a little sunshine too.