Saturday, 22 February 2014

Spring Daisy


I decided to just have a play morning this morning before I go and watch the 6 nations. Since I decided to close Crafty Ann's last year, I've neglected lots of my own stuff so I decided it's time to dust a few things off and this is the first. The papers, bow and butterflies are from Butterfly Garden from Daisy Trail and the daisy is one of my own from the 3D flower collection. I have turned the pre-coloured daisy/gerberas into a kit for use in Craft Artist and if you want it, you'll find the download link under the freebies tab above. The gerberas come in 5 colours and there is an instruction sheet for how to use them too. Having made my daisy, I copied it twice and re-sized to use as embellishments.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just beautiful! I love that daisy! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks, I hope you will join us again soon!
    Tina - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with us at CMM for our stack it up challenge, your layout is great.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x