Sunday, 12 January 2014

With Love


I got an email from Daisy Trail offering me 3 lovely Hearts Designs kits for the price of 1 so I treated myself - well it would be rude not to wouldn't it???? I've had a slightly unusual play with them today though. I think they will work rather well for the wedding album I'm in the middle of and had intended to make another couple of pages for it but ended up getting slightly side tracked making a card for a friend who is going through a bit more than her fair share at the moment. The panel where I have put the 'with love' sentiment is rather nice and I felt it would make a good frame too so used cut out studio to take the centre part out (at this point I was still intending to make a scrapbook page). It was a bit of a fiddle going around the flowers etc but was worth the effort. I ended up using it on this card too to give a bit of a shadow box effect. I also did a bit of blending and colour changing in CAP2.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today x

12 comments:

  1. This is truly pretty Ann - such gorgeous shades of colour in your creation. The focal point is wonderful and I am sure your friend really appreciates this one.

    Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT this week, I wish you luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, this card is outstandingly beautiful and how more lovely a way could your friend have to move forward with the support of your love. Your delicate colours and the beautiful border show all your special thoughts for your friend .....lucky lady she is. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,such a lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Ann. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I like the colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, Thank you for joining the TIOT Challenge, hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Ann, it would be rude! LOL! The colors are gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunningly gorgeous card...that kit is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a pretty creation. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty.
    Thanks for playing along at SnS this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card, thank you so much for joining the One Stitch At A Time challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Ann and I agree with your spending as the kits will be great for using in the wedding album.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x