Monday, 27 January 2014

Scrappin'......Again!


It's been a couple of weeks since my last post because I've been very busy creating pages for and helping to build a new website for hubby - it's all good stuff though, I'm getting to use my design talents (such as they are!) for the business and learning lots of new stuff too. I managed to grab a bit of time yesterday to do another two pager for my niece's wedding album though. I used a lovely new kit that I treated myself to by Alexis Design Studio called Forever in my heart. There's some beautiful stuff in there although I added a few things from other kits too. I created the pages in CAP2 and used one of the punches that came with the most recent patch for the program along the top edge of the smaller papers. I did a little recolouring to work better with the photos.
I'm entering my pages into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layouts. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Love the die cut flower border
    Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pearls in the centres of the flowers. Beautiful pages which I'm sure your niece will love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Ann this album is coming along fantastically. Just love each and every page.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are beautiful pages Ann… I love the way you've displayed the wonderful photos… gorgeous colours and love the flower border with the pearls! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Creative Moments

    Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page - well done. hope to see you again at Creative Moments. Leona x
    http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! How beautiful is this?!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x