Monday, 6 January 2014

Lovely Ladies


These two pages take me exactly half way through my niece's Wedding album. Although the photos are in colour, I changed them to tone in with the colour way on these pages. I've done something I don't normally do here and used a stacked page for the base that I got just this morning. It's by Alexis Design Studio and I really liked it. I've added to it too as well as using some blending and other effects and creating some glitter edges around the photos to echo the glitter around the edges of the main paper in CAP2. I'm very happy with the effect and happy that I've still done a lot of them myself.
I'm entering my pages into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today and I hope your's is going well.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Ann. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pages, thanks or sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x