Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!?!?


I know that Christmas has been and gone but I didn't get chance to post this earlier. It's a family card that I had to try and find something a bit different for. Last year, I put them all into baubles and our DIL loved it so much that she left it up all year! After much head scratching I decided to create a Christmas tree frame and after much fiddling and a moderate amount of cursing, I came up with a couple and decided to use this one. I'm relieved to say that it's gone down really well again - phew! Apart from the red backing paper which is one of my own, everything else came from the Molemina White Christmas kit.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today :-)


3 comments:

  1. Ann I've only just spotted this - wow it's fab.
    Happy New Year. Apparently my family are still bringing the bauble cards out - maybe they are hinting I should do something different like you. Love your design.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 157- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for Januaryr - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x