I've called this post "Happiness!" because I think it radiates from my lovely niece and her new husband here. These next two pages are rather different from what I expected when I set out to do them, but I rather like the surprise it brings when that happens. The album is almost half way there now and she has no idea that I'm doing it - I only hope they won't be celebrating their 1st anniversary by the time I get it finished!! The backing paper is from the freebie pack that you can get if you click on the tab above, the embellishments and tags are from several different kits. I've changed the colours of vellum mat and the tag on the right hand page in CAP2.
I'm entering my pages into these challenges:
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - Celebration
- Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
- Once Upon a Sketch - This great sketch and the journalling theme of "lesson learnt"
Thank you for dropping by today.