Tuesday, 26 November 2013

F is for......Future


I've got a two pager to share today. Another two from my niece's Wedding last week. She doesn't know it yet, but I'm making an informal album for her. She'll have her official one of course, but she loves my cards so I thought she'd like her wedding scrapped. I'm designing each page so that I can cut out various parts to layer up. This is partly so that I can make the tags removable. I'm adding a marriage/romance related quote to each one and I thought it would be nice for her to be able to write some memories on the back if she wants to. I'll be adding real ribbon to the tags when I print the pages off, the ribbons here are for design purposes. I used CAP2 to put the pages together and a lovely kit from Go Digital Scrapbooking called Chut de reve. It's rare that I use just one kit but this one just worked fine on it's own for these two pages. I also used a past sketch Stuck on You Sketches and a template from Template Dreams - great when you're a bit stuck for time!

These are the two tags - they will enlarge if you click on them.

I'm entering my pages into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages Ann! I'm sure your niece will treasure the album when finished!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 stunning LO Ann. Beautiful colours. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Ann and I am sure they will be treasured by your Niece. I love the colours and the tags are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages and a beautiful idea too! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome, wonderful pages. I am sure she will treasure this keepsake forever. So glad you blessed us with your awesome project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful Ann - your niece will be thrilled. Just such a special gift and I agree the pull out tags are perfect. I too plan sometimes in Craft Artist and then print the bits. Fab work.
    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beasutiful pages Ann. Thank you for sharing them with us.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning pages & the colours are just gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Ann! A gorgeous double pager and those papers are stunning (I may have to pop over there, oh dear)
    I'm sure your niece will treasure this album when she receives it, oh, and I love the tags.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely keepsake idea. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ann if your niece doesn't like this there is something wrong because it's just beautiful. What a lovely surprise to find that you've scrapped her wedding, a very special keepsake.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great take on this weeks theme Ann. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely layout and colours.
    Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. A perfect gift and this is stunning, wow!! Love the tags and sweet photos .. thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous colours, everything just pops, what a lovely gift, thanks for joining us at CDsunday.
    sue-b DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pages Ann, such a fab gift for your Niece, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sure your niece will be delighted with her informal scrapbook. A wonderful double page. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous pages Ann, the kit is beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x