Monday, 28 October 2013

Love is the ........


My niece gets married next month and I've really enjoyed making this card for them. Kerry always appreciates the cards and pages I make using photos of her children so using a photo of her and her fiancée had to be a given really! The glittery heart brad I made in Craft Artist and the locket is one of my own embellishments (created from one of my digi stamps and given the gold treatment in photoshop.) Everything else came from a kit I just treated myself to from Escape & Scrap called Cherish with various effects applied using CAP2
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, I hope your day is going well.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Ann, love the way you have incorporated the picture into the locket. I am sure your niece will love it. Hope you are keeping well.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ann. The locket looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Ann, great design & shiny bling! Congrats to your niece & family!

    Good to see you join us for the Southern Girls Challenge, hope to you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Love all the metals and blings you incorporated in this art. Fabulous job! Thanks for blessing us with a great project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Ann! She will treasure this forever!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x