Saturday, 1 June 2013

Meet Matilda


I was inspired to make this page because it was a glorious day here yesterday and Matilda & I tootled off into town and combined a few jobs with making the most of the weather and I realised just what a difference she's made to my life. It's all there in the journalling so I don't need to repeat it here and the pic will enlarge if you click it. Believe it or not, for what is a relatively simple page, I used papers and elements from no less than 7 kits!
I'm entering my page into these challenges:

We are still having some nice weather today although slightly cooler so I'm just off to take advantage of it again.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely page Ann and I am so pleased Matilda is making a huge difference in your life. Enjoy and hope you have a lot more outings with her.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous page Ann. love the design and colours. Hope there are lots more days this summer for you to enjoy your freedom. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE these rich, deep, gorgeous colors and you did an amazing job on this beautiful layout. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your time and your talents with us. It means SO MUCH to me that you stop by to share in our challenges, and I hope to see more of your art shared soon (and often) because your art is stunning. Thanks for sharing, and may God bless your week with His goodness as you share.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your LO! Matilda is COOL! (My Grandfather had a different name for Matilda, HURDY GURDY! LOL!) Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you've used! Your LO is gorgeous and I enjoyed reading how Matilda has enriched your life! Hope you get to have lots more fun adventures! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous LO, so colorful and thank you for sharing your story with us. I am so glad to hear Matilda has been a wonderful addition to your life! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x