This is a very 'busy' page for me so takes me out of my comfort zone somewhat. I've really enjoyed creating it though, it just kind of evolved so I just went with the flow to see where it took me. The original inspiration for the page came from the shadow boxes with the different sized compartments favoured by Tim Holtz and a few other designers. I like the idea of something similar for a scrapbook page so I set about creating one then built the page around it. I've used items from several kits but the bulk of things come from Butterfly Garden by Daisy Trail. I've used photos of my Mother at 3 different stages in her life; when she was a child, as a Mother and as a Grandmother. As one was sepia, one was black & white and 1 was colour, I decided to make them all sepia in Craft Artist.
I think I've enjoyed this little foray outside my comfort zone but will probably scuttle back into it when I make the next page, lol!
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - April showers bring May flowers
- Stampin with the Dragon - A flower for Mum
- Digitally Sweet - Give Mother flowers
- By the Cute and Girly - Flowers
- Love to Create - Flowers, flowers so many pretty flowers.