This card has been inspired by several challenges and I thoroughly enjoyed creating it. I've used a long neglected but well loved image from Joanna Sheen's Fashion boutique CD that I overlaid onto a piece of the same bp as the pinkish one then applied a luminosity filter in Craft Artist 2. Both the bps are my own and just seemed to be the right colour to go with chocolate. The doily sentiment banner and border panel are from A Picture Paints A Thousand Words from Crafty Ann's. The doily is originally white but I used a couple of styles in CAP 2 to give it the gold foil effect. The border is a mask that I again used a couple of styles on then duplicated another twice to give me this panel. The mug of hot chocolate is one of my own drawings turned into a digi stamp. The tag comes from a lovely freebie kit called Age of Elegance by Sharon Smith Warner that she so generously shared with our Craft Artist ~ Creative CAPpers group on facebook. I've added the text which says "Sending you a hug in a mug!"
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- Daring Card Makers - Hot Chocolate.
- MTTC - Be inspired by a song - "Chocolate cake for breakfast" by Bill Cosby (yes really - google it!)
- Top Tip Tuesday - Tag you're it. (Create a tag or feature one on your creation)
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- CD Sunday - Hugs and Wishes (I'm sending this hug in a mug along with heartfelt wishes to a friend who is going through the mill at the moment so I hope this fits the criteria, but if it doesn't, just let me know girls and I'll withdraw it.)
- OSAAT - Use a digi
Last but not least, I'm entering the totally digital layout into the current challenge at Digitally Sweet which is Anything Goes although I haven't used the optional sketch this time.
Thank you for your visit today, I'm just off to watch the rugby (six nations.)