I can't believe we're at that time of year again already, but it's time for our final challenge of 2012 at CACB! This time our theme is I'm dreaming of a white Christmas and we're looking for a white on white background with a coloured image/topper or purely white on white. As you can see, I've gone for the former. I decided to see if I could manage to do digital paper weaving using white papers - I managed and am very pleased with the result, but I have to tell you that it would have been a lot quicker to do it the old fashioned way with real paper! What I've used:
- Snowflakes and red bp from Trad-temporary Christmas, white pearl from Imperial purple and the gold garland - all from Crafty Ann's.
- A mask from Jessica Sprague to create the mount.
- Craft Artist to create the card and for some of the special effects.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- Love to Create - Holiday Cheer
- Creative Craft - WOW Christmas
- PaperPlay - Christmas is coming
- Charisma Cardz - Christmas
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Craft Us Crazy - It's beginning to look a lot like......
I love putting red and white together at Christmas and really enjoyed doing this - I hope you'll get the chance to come and play along for our last challenge of the year :)