Thursday, 20 December 2012

Totally Tranquility


I really didn't think I was going to find the time to enter the sketch challenge at Digitally Sweet this week but I was feeling a bit 'Christmased out' so decided to snatch a wee bit of time to do a card front for one of the birthdays I have in January. It isn't very often that I go with using just one kit but that's what I've done this time. The kit is called Tranquillity and it's from Cool Scraps. I bought it a couple of months back because I love soft sages and khakis. I put it all together in Craft Artist Pro 2 using one of my own punches for the scalloped layer.

Well better get back to Christmas - thank you for the lovely sketch and challenge girls!

1 comment:

  1. Ann, this a Beauty! Love those soft colors! LOVELY! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x