Monday, 10 December 2012

Rogues Gallery...


...not really, but I couldn't resist! lol! This card was inspired by the challenge at Digitally Sweet this week which is called 'Ornamental Inspiration' and there's a photo to help inspire you too. Now, I'm not quite sure why this worked the way it did because I love using Christmas baubles/ornaments on my cards in any case but for some reason, it created the idea of using our gorgeous GCs and their parents on the ornaments. I love the end result so thank you girls and in keeping with their challenge criteria being totally digital, this first picture is the layout for the card front.


This is it made into the finished card. The red bp and all the elements (including the gold garland) are from Crafty Ann's, the embossed bp is from Pam Lefors and the gold bp is from With Love Studios. The red paper and the baubles/ornaments are a freebie you can download here. I put it all together in Craft Artist 2.
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you are having a good day. :)


9 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea, adding the photos into the ornaments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat with the photos as little ornaments!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Christmas Card Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Ann.
    Love the design and the fab pics of your family.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice creation. I love your talent.

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Delightful Challenges. We would love to have you join us again next week as well..joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Ann - love your baubles - they look superb. My mum loved the one I did using your digi with Eli in the frame. Thanks so much for that.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great festive creation! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a beautiful layout but I know it is a card front , LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is amazing . . . you are so creative:)
    I found you through a mutual follower. I came over to get a peek at your lovely cards.
    Please come over and visit.
    I am having a Give-Away that might interest you.
    I am also, celebrating my first year as a blogger.
    I love blogging and have met the nicest people in blog-land.
    Happy Holidays.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x