I've had hardly any time to create this week, but I've managed to get another couple of Christmas cards done and this is the first of them. It's a simple one really but one I'm pleased with because I like the clean look of it. What I've used:
- Turquoise bp and snowflake from Trad-temporary Christmas, ribbon & bow from Tempting Turquoise, Pearl from Imperial Purple (the colour changed using Craft Artist 2), Silver Garland. All from Crafty Ann's
- Masks from Jessica Sprague to create the mounts.
- The white paper with the embossed lines is one I've just created and isn't part of a kit.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- Kaboodle Doodles - Use circles
- Incy Wincy - Non-traditional Christmas Colours
- Crafty Cardmakers - Photo Inspiration
- Digital Tuesday - Non-traditional Christmas Colours
- Fab 'n' Funky - Non-traditional Christmas Colours
- Dream Valley - Non-traditional Christmas Colours
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you're having a good one and I might be back with another post later! x