Monday, 12 November 2012

Deja vu!


It's barely 2 minutes since I was sharing GS's 21st card with you and now it's one for my nephew! At first glance they resemble each other, but the only things they actually have in common is the box with a framed photo in it. I've still used 2 kits from Cool Scraps (One for the boys and Industrial Way ll) plus 1 from Crafty Ann's (Rhapsody in Blue) but have used different elements and papers from them both. I'm not sure my nephew will forgive me using this photo, but it's long been one of my favourites of him and I couldn't resist! I created the card front in Craft Artist so it's ready for me to print off when I get in inside done

I'm entering it into these challenges:

I hope the days goes well for you, thank you for dropping in.

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card! Love how you used the photo :) Thank you for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully inspirational piece Anne.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Anne, what a great layout and i love the paper. xx sue-b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, this is so creative and different! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Ann - just love how you have created this.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful piece,
    thanks for joining in with DCM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, isn't this cool!! I really love how it all comes together and the "Handle With Care" - very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the picture in the box. Love the cogs too. Thank you for playing at Digitally Sweet.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x